meet – learn – pray – serve – together
Church doesn’t end after a sunday service or after you exit the building. Prayer, service, study and connections are important aspects of faith that aren’t restricted to the one hour a week.
That’s why we have The Table. Think of it as Christ Community’s hub—a place where people in the church connect and put their faith in action—serving, sharing and praying together—24/7, 365. Ongoing discipleship . . . that’s what The Table is all about. It’s a private social network, just for our church, that enables us to connect everyday, not just on Sunday.
If you attend Edmond Christ Community Church, you’re invited join to The Table.
I Signed Up, What’s Next?
Now that you’re on The Table, here are five things you can do to get started:
- Improve on that default photo by uploading your own profile picture This will help others to learn about you by name and recognition.
- Fill out the ‘About Me‘ section of your profile with your interests, gifts and skills. This will help connect you with others at church.
- Browse ‘People‘ and click over to the map view to find other people from church who live near you. (Locations are approximate; we are sensitive to your privacy.)
- Go to the ‘Church’ tab, take a look at What’s New. Also, click on the ‘Groups’ tab and ‘Me’ tab to become familiar with those as well.
- See a group you’d like to join? Click on the little green + sign of that group to join that group.
If you need help using The Table, help is available:
- Click on Help, upper right of The Table window.
- Ask someone who has been using The Table for a while.
- Post an entry on the “Church” group Discussion Board.